Request for Public Records (CPRA)
Requests for information under the California Public
Records Act (CPRA) should be emailed to:

Request for Juvenile Records
Please download and fill out the JUV 010 form, save and attach to an email and send to:

Request for Adult Records
Please send your request to:

Subpoena Service
The Probation Department only accepts service of subpoenas for matters related to probation services. The Probation Department does not accept service of subpoenas for private matters. Management and employees are not authorized to accept subpoenas service. Subpoena service is accepted via email to:

Skip to content