Attention Foster Youth!
Ages 16-20 years
- The Bridge-to-Work-Foster program works with foster youth that are eligible to enroll in the Independent Living Program (ILP) and aims to:
- Encourage you to stay in school
- Develop workplace know-how
- Get you started on a path to a high wage career
- As a Bridge-to-Work participant, you may have the chance to make anywhere from $1,680- $4,200!
- The Program consists of a 30-hour course that will help you:
- Assess basic skills
- Find career interests
- Match you with a PAID work assignment.
For more information contact
Your nearest ILP Probation Officer
A listing can also be found at ilponline.org.
This WIOA Title 1 financially assisted program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. For assistance, call 1‑800‑735‑2922.